Chapter 1: Script
1. Who am I and why am I credible and an authority on the topic, or what experiences I have for what I'm talking about?
2. How often can I commit to showing up?
3. What kind of videos can my audience expect?
4. What is my call to action? Do I want people to subscribe? LIke?
5. What is the video about, how will it benefit the viewer?
Chapter 2: TITLE
If you have a channel:
Rename 3 of your videos that are already posted on YouTube
If you don't:
Take 3 of the video ideas you have and create titles for the videos!
Chapter 3: Thumbnails
Create your Canva account and start playing with it!
Chapter 4: Checklist
You're off the hook, this one you do when you're ready to film!
Chapter 5: Equipment
1. Answer these questions:
– What will I film on? Camera or phone
– What will I edit with Free iMovie, or free editing apps or buy Final Cut or Adobe Premiere
– Do I have a good spot for lighting windows? Diva light?
– Where will I set my camera?
2. Make a list of things you need in order or priority, this list can also include editing software (Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere)
Chapter 6: Your Spot
1. Find a spot with good lighting, test it at different times during the day
2. if you don’t have a good window, consider investing in some lighting
3. Create a background for your videos!
Chapter 7: Keywords
1. Set up your Tubebuddy
2. Play with Google Keyword Planner to find keywords
Chapter 8: YouTube Tools
Try uploading a video even if it's “Unlisted” or “Private” so no one can see it. Get in the practice of using these tools!
Chapter 9: Playlists
1. Create a “Popular Uploads” and “Uploads” playlist
2. Hide your “liked videos” playlist
3. Create at least one playlist with your videos + other channel's videos
CHAPTER 10: Analytics:
1. What is a few series you could create around to one or two of your top viewed videos?
2. Two or Three videos ideas that are similar to a popular video
3. What are some video ideas around popular search topics?
4. Are popular search topics similar to popular videos?
5. Look at your top 2 videos that are doing well, WHY do you think they're doing well?
6. Look at your bottom 2 videos WHY do you think they are doing poorly?
Chapter 11: Programs / Websites
Download and create accounts for:
3. Google Keyword Planner
5. YT Studio
Chapter 12: Share
1. Get into some Facebook YouTube pages and ask people for their video links and watch a few to decide what you LOVE and what I didn't LOVE about their channel, then apply this to your own
2. Create an email list I use MailChimp but for no reason other than that's what I started with a few years ago. Do some research and find which works best for you!